Make some sweet slippers to take lounging to a hip custom level
Make some comfy slippers that look good - both inside and out.
- pamela H. added Slip On Slippers to my bucket list 26 Aug 19:13
- Alanna M. favorited Slip On Slippers 06 Aug 11:24
- Zombie Babe favorited Slip On Slippers 09 Apr 05:09
- painted maru favorited Slip On Slippers 01 Apr 01:16
- Batiste favorited Slip On Slippers 31 Mar 03:55
- rock3r1 favorited Slip On Slippers 24 Mar 21:47
- Angel C. favorited Slip On Slippers 24 Mar 00:52
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Slip On Slippers 22 Mar 18:18
- Jessica B. favorited Slip On Slippers 22 Mar 18:03
- Ariel favorited Slip On Slippers 22 Mar 07:13
You Will Need
To make the slipper sole pattern simply trace around the shoe bottom. I then made mine more oval so it was easier to piece things together than remember which piece was for the left or right. Next to make the top pattern piece measure across the middle of the shoe and then from tip to top near tongue.
Next press the fusible fleece to the wrong side of each of the top fabric pieces, the inner fabric sole and the heavy weight stabilizer sole with an iron.
Pair up an outer and inner fabric top piece and with right sides facing sew together at the wide curve with a 1/4 inch seam allowance. Clip along the curve & repeat with other top.
Matching up the tip of the top pieces and inner fabric soles, pin then baste pieces together.
Place the Jiffy Grip sole over the top of the slipper and pin all the way around. Sew layers together with a 1/4 seam allowance, leaving a 2 inch gap at the heel portion for turning. Clip around curves and turn right side out.