First try at making an apron.
This was a test/trial at making an apron. I think it turned out ok but I did have some issues that I will endeavor to not repeat with future aprons. I used fabric I already had from my fabric 'hoard' so I'm not sure how much it would cost. It may have taken longer than 2 hour because I drafted the pattern myself and the embroidery took a bit of time.
-The waistband area is a little small so the apron sits oddly. (not the ties- those are fine. Perfect length actually.)
-The back portion is too flimsy and accessing the pockets is difficult.
- I need to loosely hand-stitch the 'patch' before fully embroidering it on. (I messed up and ended up having to hide a fold in the fabric by zigzaging up the head. Also- his eyes don't match. woops)
-This fabric melts (the black one) Not gonna use THAT fabric again if I can help it but I did have to replace some pockets,
Eh it was a learning experience.
Mrs. Wolfe posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!