Resize your baggy jeans in to a pair of skinny jeans!
Skinny Jeans cost so much in the stores, why spend $$$ when you can make them yourself :P
I go to thirft stores/good will stores and buy jeans then just sew them up myself!
- HylianWriter534 favorited Skinny Jeans 21 Dec 04:53
- kzk favorited Skinny Jeans 30 Nov 02:32
- Tierra T. favorited Skinny Jeans 08 Nov 03:47
- Amy k. favorited Skinny Jeans 29 May 21:11
- Liliane R. added Skinny Jeans to costuras 08 Feb 23:49
- Crafterella added Skinny Jeans to Kirsten Stewart 07 Jul 15:15
- JesikaAce90 favorited Skinny Jeans 27 Jan 03:25
- Elizabeth T. added Skinny Jeans to Random Ideas 11 Jan 16:20
- Lacey Jean added Skinny Jeans to To Do with my Jeans 28 Dec 23:19
- kaitlyn d. favorited Skinny Jeans 08 Dec 00:51
Sit down, make sure your legs are flat and that the pants legs are straightened out.
Draw a line from the bottom of the pants leg to the thigh (I usually just go all the way up to the crotch area). What your doing is your drawing the line your going to sew on, so make sure it isn’t too close too your leg (so that its not too tight) or too far (so that it‘s not too loose). Make sure you can get your foot in and out of the pants hole too.
*Click the image to see the full size.
If your sewing by hand be sure to check (try them on) every now and then to see if they fit okay. If they don’t you’ll have to redraw your line and possibly start over.
When you finish sewing up both pants legs try them on.
If they fit then you can take some scissors and cut off the excess jeans.
After cutting them: To keep the parts thats left from fraying, you can stich them up. (thanks tama_sempai!)