I took a boys XL shirts from Halloween & turned it in2 my fav top!
This was so simple it was SCARY..okay I know bad pun. I took a boys XL Halloween shirt that was on sale at Wally World. I cut the neck off and left the sleeves. I flipped the sleeves inside out and slip them on my arms so its got the whole "off the shoulder look" I then take the back of the shirt and do a pinch fold so that I can saftey pin it and give it more of a form fitting shirt. Ta DA!!!
- Tierra T. favorited Skeleton Recon Shirt 26 Oct 17:17
- pierced&inked added Skeleton Recon Shirt to revamp on old clothes 31 Mar 01:37
- Claire M. favorited Skeleton Recon Shirt 30 Oct 03:51
- St.Ephanie ^^ favorited Skeleton Recon Shirt 28 Oct 15:43
- St.Ephanie ^^ commented on Skeleton Recon Shirt 28 Oct 15:43
- Annie q. favorited Skeleton Recon Shirt 07 Nov 05:02
- ssaust favorited Skeleton Recon Shirt 27 Sep 02:01
- ssaust added Skeleton Recon Shirt to Halloween 27 Sep 02:00
- Toxic Tea Party favorited Skeleton Recon Shirt 24 Aug 20:18
- Sarah Snowflake entered her project Skeleton Recon Shirt to Generation T Contest 09 Aug 21:44
Bloodyhiccup posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!