So I used to have these as tights for climbing before but since they've gotten a bit wore out I decided to personalise my new climbing pants too.
Used my old templates from my old halloween costume from 09.
I do believe I was looking at all kinds of skeleton pictures on google and found a few I liked, then used photoshop and resized and printed them on paper to start with.
These I just transferred to wonder under (double sided fusing) and ironed on then a simple zig-zag around the edges.
Ready for more climbing now!!! :)
- Marie C. favorited Skeleton Pants 13 Apr 16:37
- Jordyn N. added Skeleton Pants to Mom Birthday Ideas 13 Apr 16:14
- Jordyn N. added Skeleton Pants to Clothes 13 Apr 16:07
- Jordyn N. favorited Skeleton Pants 13 Apr 00:20
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Skeleton Pants 01 Jun 03:15
- Summer R. favorited Skeleton Pants 22 Nov 23:03
- CJ W. favorited Skeleton Pants 13 Nov 10:57
- Tiffany S. favorited Skeleton Pants 09 Oct 06:14
- Jimmy D. favorited Skeleton Pants 08 Oct 05:54
- Toxic*Zombie* favorited Skeleton Pants 12 Sep 23:59
Julia L. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!