Made from a HUGE men's t-shirt and an obsession with Donnie Darko
This was an incredibly easy project, but pretty time consuming. One day I'll post a tutorial for the making of the jumpsuit - it was once an enormous t-shirt, the sleeves were cut off and used to make the shorts of the suit and the remaining shirt was fitted into a tank top & then the two parts sewn together :] There's sure to be plenty of fabric left over if you wanted to install pockets or whatever you like.
The skeleton I painted on by hand after the suit was made and it closes up the front of the ribcage with hook & eye ribbon.
- Kellyton K. favorited Skeleton Jumpsuit 18 Mar 15:00
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Skeleton Jumpsuit 19 Nov 19:36
- Jemmy L. favorited Skeleton Jumpsuit 25 May 22:02
- Dayna D. favorited Skeleton Jumpsuit 03 Nov 08:26
- Flo Di favorited Skeleton Jumpsuit 29 Aug 06:38
- Steph. replied to a comment on Skeleton Jumpsuit 14 Jan 06:59
- Emily T. replied to a comment on her project Skeleton Jumpsuit 14 Jan 01:08
- Steph. favorited Skeleton Jumpsuit 13 Jan 20:43
- Steph. commented on Skeleton Jumpsuit 13 Jan 20:43
- miss1947 favorited Skeleton Jumpsuit 08 Oct 14:43
Emily T. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!