Not just for Halloween!
Plastic skeleton decorations I disassembled and wrapped with jewelry wire to make charms. For some of them I added an extra coat of distressed silver paint to make them doubly shiny, because even spooky girls like shiny things! I sell these in my storenvy shop in both necklaces and bracelets, in made-to-order or premade while they last.
- AlterEgo Designs entered her project Skeleton Jewelry to Harmonees Creations 26 Jan 19:00
- Aatikah B. favorited Skeleton Jewelry 23 Jul 17:16
- AlterEgo Designs entered her project Skeleton Jewelry to Harmonee's Creations 09 Mar 00:21
- Anna J. favorited Skeleton Jewelry 11 Dec 22:23
- AlterEgo Designs published her project Skeleton Jewelry 11 Dec 01:43
AlterEgo Designs posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!