I've seen different styles of these earrings all over the place, so I wanted to make some for a friends birthday ^_^
I just bought a small plastic skeleton and chopped off his hands, then I glued in wire bits and attached the links with beads on them, then attached them to the earring wires. I made little bows and glued them on too.
I also made the little coffin out of foam board and ribbon, then added a little rhinestone J to the front for her name :)
- Burnie McSideburns favorited Skeleton Bow Earrings 18 Feb 22:24
- Annika G. favorited Skeleton Bow Earrings 27 Nov 01:10
- Pam ^_^ replied to a comment on her project Skeleton Bow Earrings 26 Nov 05:28
- Monika Gottindottir commented on Skeleton Bow Earrings 26 Nov 05:21
- Monika Gottindottir favorited Skeleton Bow Earrings 26 Nov 05:19
Pam posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!