Knit, Armwarmers, Ribbed, Winter, Warm
Super easy to knit armwarmers!
I used Lion Brand's Homespun yarn, in Peacock, I believe... But this pattern works for any chunky weight yarn on size US 10 needles.
They should fit anyone's arms. They are a little loose on me, so they should be good for any one!
- Jasmin F. favorited Simple Ribbed Armwarmers 29 Jul 08:45
- Cara B. favorited Simple Ribbed Armwarmers 15 Jan 16:43
- Kristen P. entered her project Simple Ribbed Armwarmers to Hats On Heads 01 Jul 09:20
- Alley K. favorited Simple Ribbed Armwarmers 16 May 02:30
- jenneilicious favorited Simple Ribbed Armwarmers 04 Mar 17:03
- Kristen P. entered her project Simple Ribbed Armwarmers to Paradise Fibers Knitting Contest 06 Aug 23:42
Cast on 40 sts loosely on size US 10 straight needles. If you have trouble casting on loosely, use one or two needle sizes bigger, then finish with size US 10.
Work 8 rows of garter stitch.
Work in 4 x 4 rib for one inch less than desired length.
Work in garter stitch for 8 rows.
Now, line up your sides and sew the seam. Sew in any loose ends.