So easy kindergarteners can do it!
I teach kindergarteners in Korea and this is a project I did with my 6 year old classes (their Western age is 4 to 5) it was easy enough for them to follow my directions and they had a great time making them! I hope you have a great time making them too. These would be great to decorate gifts or cards or anything else you can think of. >.<
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited Simple Paper Flowers 29 Jan 02:29
- Cheryl S. added Simple Paper Flowers to Paper Crafts 20 Dec 06:40
- Lisa L. favorited Simple Paper Flowers 05 Nov 13:08
- Sallysaurus Rex added Simple Paper Flowers to Childish Diversion 01 Apr 21:33
- Krissy K. favorited Simple Paper Flowers 08 Sep 04:47
- victoria.joneskeeling added Simple Paper Flowers to Origami 09 Jun 19:41
- Miss_Fit added Simple Paper Flowers to Greeting Cards 25 May 20:59
- RaspberrySourZ added Simple Paper Flowers to work ideas 12 Feb 17:10
- Zane N. added Simple Paper Flowers to To-make list 17 Sep 18:15
I used origami size paper with different colors and patterns. I cut the paper into strips about 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide.
**Using a paper cutter is best because you can cut several at once and you get even cuts.
I also used a 1 inch circle punch. You could also use other shape punches or sizes.