Sounds kinda weird eh? Well, all you need is acrylic paint and 15 minutes.
I posted this project a little late for anyone to do it for Valentine's day, I had homework to do, but you can favorite it for next year. I didn't spend much time on this, it was for a dress up day so I wasn't going to be terribly intricate.
- Loviiletter favorited Simple Heart Legs 05 Oct 05:50
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Simple Heart Legs 20 Nov 01:21
- Rachel B. added Simple Heart Legs to DIY Stockings and Legwarmers 30 Apr 04:27
- Rachel's Craft Channel entered her project Simple Heart Legs to Pepper Ink 28 Apr 15:14
- Rachel's Craft Channel entered her project Simple Heart Legs to PIPSTICKS 02 Feb 21:39
- tyler t. favorited Simple Heart Legs 19 Jul 09:26
- elizabeth s. favorited Simple Heart Legs 11 Feb 01:32
- SteamAlyce favorited Simple Heart Legs 11 Jul 02:37
- Grimgirl101 favorited Simple Heart Legs 21 Jun 20:00
- Bonnie C. favorited Simple Heart Legs 08 Jun 04:36
Take out various colors of acrylic paint. I did this while sitting on my bed this morning. Use a medium size (about 1 cm wide) paintbrush and dabble the paint into a heart shape (don't actually paint it too thick or it will crack and peel easier.) When you are done...you're done, enjoy! Mine lasted all day.