Granola that's delicious but not as sweet as candy!
This granola has less sweetener than usual so it isn’t quite as fattening. Best of all, this recipe is easy to make – it literally takes about three minutes to throw it together.
- nichole.lynn.powell favorited Simple & Healthy Granola 13 Mar 03:58
- iscrafte added Simple & Healthy Granola to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 14:01
- iscrafte favorited Simple & Healthy Granola 25 Dec 14:01
- Shantelle t. added Simple & Healthy Granola to food!! 08 Dec 06:32
- KelliDroze added Simple & Healthy Granola to Breakfast 15 Nov 06:37
- Elfin Adventure favorited Simple & Healthy Granola 14 Nov 15:21
Heat the oven to 275 degrees.
Combine the oats, nuts, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk the maple syrup, water, vanilla and olive oil.
Combine the two mixtures, then spread on a large rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for one hour, stirring once. Add the dried fruit. Cool, then place in an airtight container for storage.