A really simple mural to make a plain wall pretty!
A couple of tester paint pots and an afternoon was all it took to add some prettiness to a plain wall
- Missing file
- Rebecca favorited Simple Cross Stitch Mural 15 May 10:31
- Julie from Sum of their Stories replied to a comment on her project Simple Cross Stitch Mural 16 Sep 16:58
- Libby W. favorited Simple Cross Stitch Mural 05 Oct 18:34
- joelle.scottmurphy commented on Simple Cross Stitch Mural 03 Oct 09:05
- joelle.scottmurphy favorited Simple Cross Stitch Mural 03 Oct 09:00
- ellie j. added Simple Cross Stitch Mural to cool stuff i can do 03 Oct 08:27
- mmotse03 favorited Simple Cross Stitch Mural 29 Sep 01:37
- Crafterella featured Simple Cross Stitch Mural 28 Sep 23:00
- Pam favorited Simple Cross Stitch Mural 28 Sep 21:49
- Nancy! favorited Simple Cross Stitch Mural 27 Sep 17:41
Choose a really simple cross stitch design to fit on the wall space you want to decorate. There are some you can copy on my blog (link at the bottom), or you can design your own, or just look online.
Each cross will be 2" so count how many square in your chosen design, times by 2 and that's how many inches the design will be - will it fit?
Once you've chosen your design, find and mark lightly in pencil a large cross on the wall centrally where you want the design to go. Use a spirt level and metre stick to help you.
js-m crafts · Newry, Northern Ireland, GB · 19 projects
Thanks for such a pretty project, love it.
Julie from Sum of their Stories · Coventry, England, GB · 21 projects
It was loads of fun and a Mother/daughter project to do together!