Simple Crochet Craft
This is a fun and beginner friendly crochet project you can try out in a weekend.
- Spobret added Simple Crochet Scarft to crochet 28 Feb 16:21
- Spobret favorited Simple Crochet Scarft 28 Feb 16:14
- Isabel H. added Simple Crochet Scarft to 90s Art Girl Look 17 Sep 21:09
- Sofia favorited Simple Crochet Scarft 12 Mar 14:54
- Rebecca Lea G. favorited Simple Crochet Scarft 23 Oct 17:29
- GreenAlice favorited Simple Crochet Scarft 23 Mar 03:05
- blossum b. favorited Simple Crochet Scarft 16 Mar 02:39
- Ciel_Phantomhive13 favorited Simple Crochet Scarft 09 Feb 02:23
- Lee Rose favorited Simple Crochet Scarft 13 Jan 20:30
- Muhaiminah Faiz replied to a comment on her project Simple Crochet Scarft 13 Jan 15:58
Remove the hook from the loop and get it through the cardboard piece. Pull the loose end of the yarn to tighten the loop with the cardboard piece. Insert the hook into the next chain stitch, wrap the yarn over the hook and yarn through the chain. Now you have a loop on the hook, pull it out carefully, remove it from the hook and get it through the cardboard piece.
You have to make sure that the laces are of equal length, the number of chains won't vary much if the lengths are equal.
If the chains are not equal in number you can adjust them easily. Place both laces with their loops facing towards each other,
Insert hook into 4 loops (1st loops) of any one lace. Again, insert the hook into 4 loops (2nd loops) of the other lace and draw them through the first 4 loops (see picture)
Now, insert the hook into the 2nd loops as shown in the picture and again insert it through the next 4 loops of the other lace and draw them through the 2nd loops, this will create a braided pattern.
Keep doing the same until you reach the end. At the end use yarn and hook to make a slip stitch.
Now that you've attached both laces together it's time to increase the width of the scarf. You'll need the cardboard piece again,
Insert the hook into the first or last chain of any one of the completed laces. Take a new yarn, wrap it over the hook and draw through the chain. Now, you'll have a loop in your hook,
Pull the loop out, remove it from the hook and get it through the cardboard piece like we've done for the previous ones.