add a pop of color anywhere
First a bought a small canvas at a local discount store for only like $2... then I used magenta, orange, and yellow-orange acrylic paint and blended it like a sunset. Let it dry a day.
Now because I can not draw/paint pictures, I found the tree branch image online as stock photo, copy and pasted into photoshop so I could set it at the size I wanted. Then I printed it out onto black construction paper, regular printer paper would wrinkle more when glueing.. Then cut out the image and covered it in black paint (I remembered how construction paper colors tend to faid and it looks more painted on this way. After it dried (only took about 15 minutes) I glued it onto the canvas with mod podge, and lastly glued on the buttons.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Silhouette Art 20 Jul 22:33
- Dee D. added Silhouette Art to art 05 Feb 17:39
- Rebecca M. favorited Silhouette Art 10 Jan 17:18
- nikkyk favorited Silhouette Art 10 May 02:27
- jen s. favorited Silhouette Art 08 Oct 09:49
- Josaurus20 favorited Silhouette Art 12 Jun 11:14
- asna.shakir added Silhouette Art to Art 30 May 13:45
- sarahlschapel added Silhouette Art to Projects 22 May 20:23
- siena h. added Silhouette Art to paint 16 Mar 20:55
- ZavodnyeKlouny entered her project Silhouette Art to Dremel Multi-Tool Contest 14 Mar 00:29
ZavodnyeKlouny posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!