for those days when you wanna show alittle skin
I made this in my spare time and I will make a how-to if you like :)
- Shawnshawn D. favorited Show A Little Shoulder (Top) 18 Feb 04:05
- Ashleyin1drland added Show A Little Shoulder (Top) to Like 08 Mar 06:20
- saphirenighthips favorited Show A Little Shoulder (Top) 09 Aug 13:19
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Show A Little Shoulder (Top) 15 Jan 19:56
- Ana M. favorited Show A Little Shoulder (Top) 01 Nov 00:52
- Colleen entered their project Show A Little Shoulder (Top) to The Ultimate DIY Competition 22 Aug 21:59
iron out all of the fabric and lay it on the floor
fold the fabric in to a triangle and trim extra fabric. (this will be the basic shap of your top.)
fold the triangle in half and cut off extra fabric at points. *****MAKE SURE YOU CUT THE OPENING FOR YOUR HEAD AT THE CREACE*****
put the triangular fabric form on. it should look like a poncho.
take it off. with right sides together, sew sides and bottom of sleeves in the form on a t-shirt.
before trimming the garment, try it on again making sure it fits correctly.
trim as needed, finish up the hems, and you have a cute slouchy t-shirt.
***** to make the belt, braid the trimmings into the belt :)*****