Feminine, simple and cozy
It can be a great present for cold season. It’s fast and easy to make and only 100 gr. of yarn. Still not a heavy garment, just a cozy piece for the neck and chest. It’s all made in one seamless piece, crocheting all around the beginning chains. Follow the attached chart for support.
- 108955_2F2015-05-18-171725-CHART.jpg 952 KB [ Download ]
- Cheryl H. favorited Short Scarf 13 Apr 04:12
- Lace A. favorited Short Scarf 20 Sep 12:39
- ChabeGS replied to a comment on her project Short Scarf 22 Jun 13:57
- joelle.scottmurphy commented on Short Scarf 20 Jun 10:38
- Pamela J. favorited Short Scarf 20 Jun 03:29
- Helen W. favorited Short Scarf 17 Jun 09:40
- ChabeGS published her project Short Scarf 17 Jun 06:00
R1: Ch 3, dc 55, 5 dc in next ch (place a marker in the middle st of each increase in this and the following row), continue on the other side of the ch, dc 58, 5 dc in next ch, dc 2, ss in the 3rd ch= 126 sts
R2: Ch 3, dc 57, 5 dc in next st, dc 62, 5 dc in next st, dc 4, ss in the 3rd ch= 134 sts
R3: Ch 3, dc 59, 6 dc in next st (don’t place the markers anymore), dc 66, 6 dc in next st, dc 6, ss in the 3rd ch= 144 sts
R4: Ch 1, (sc 1, ch 3, skip 2 sts) rep ( ) 48 times, ss in the 1st sc of the row= 48 ch 3 spaces
R5: Ch 1, [(sc 1, dc 3, sc 1) in the ch 3 space] rep [ ] 48 times, ss in the 1st sc of the row.
Fasten off and weave in all ends.