make an apron from a men's dress shirt.
What to do with an old button-down shirt that’s worn its way from office to rag pile? This quick and clever restyle will have it back to work as an everyday apron with every bit of boyish charm.
- Heather M. favorited Shirt Apron 20 Dec 05:16
- Victoria T. favorited Shirt Apron 14 Oct 09:27
- Alvin Y. favorited Shirt Apron 23 Aug 11:17
- Bobby L. favorited Shirt Apron 12 Aug 10:56
- Allan C. favorited Shirt Apron 11 Aug 08:55
- Joey P. favorited Shirt Apron 06 Aug 10:50
- Ruby g. commented on Shirt Apron 05 Aug 10:51
- Ruby g. favorited Shirt Apron 05 Aug 10:51
- Ruby g. added Shirt Apron to a 05 Aug 10:51
- smith j. commented on Shirt Apron 05 Aug 06:01
Create ties and trim remaining unfinished edges with bias tape as follows:
Fold bias tape in half to find center point of 4 yd (4 m) piece. Match this point to the center back of the collar and pin bias tape into place along the unfinished edges around the collar, down the front of either side of the shirt and around to the hemmed seams at back.