A pretty rose made of shells
i made these once while camping with my family in Florida using shells we collected on the beach. i recently found this beauty inside a box in my closet and decided to post it.
im sorry to say that there are no pictures, but if i get the chance to visit a beach soon, i will try to post some.
- Key West Witch favorited Shell Rose 05 May 09:27
- Isaura favorited Shell Rose 21 Oct 10:11
- Janet W. favorited Shell Rose 09 Nov 21:22
- SteamAlyce favorited Shell Rose 09 Jul 05:59
- Vampynny favorited Shell Rose 10 Jun 22:29
- randy.johnson.16547008 favorited Shell Rose 15 Jan 22:33
- WerewolfCas favorited Shell Rose 14 Sep 04:57
- Angela S. favorited Shell Rose 07 Aug 09:54
- B@iL3Y entered their project Shell Rose to Kanzashi In Bloom Contest 23 Aug 22:41
Firstly, you'll need to collect some shells. they should look basically the same, but be different in size.
im not sure, but if you don't have any shells, it may be possible that you can buy some at a craft store
Next, cut a half-circle of styrofoam.
it can be whatever size you want depending on how large you want to make the rose
Starting at the base of the half-circle, stick the largest shells in, all along the bottom. Then take the second largest in size and place them in the next layer. Keep going until you reach the top.
optional: i recommend gluing the shells in place, just to make sure they won't fall out.
Finally, if you want, glue two fake leaves to the bottom, and you're finished!