Knitted in chunky wool.
You need to register (Free) then search for WOOLY LAMB (make sure only one "l")
If link still doesn't work. then instructions are here.
THIS IS A GREAT SITE, for all crafting ideas.
- Alice N. added Sheep Pillow to Room Deco 01 May 22:57
- Hannah R. favorited Sheep Pillow 05 May 23:10
- Jess H. favorited Sheep Pillow 03 Dec 01:41
- Shantelle t. added Sheep Pillow to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 05:55
- erin f. favorited Sheep Pillow 15 Aug 06:31
- Ellie S. favorited Sheep Pillow 10 Apr 02:32
- Hannah R. commented on Sheep Pillow 10 Feb 03:20
- Hannah R. favorited Sheep Pillow 10 Feb 03:19
- Simone favorited Sheep Pillow 17 Jan 01:11
- JJ J. favorited Sheep Pillow 24 Oct 16:18
With Main colour cast on 16sts.
Row2: K,inc 1 in every st (32sts)
Row4: *K1, inc1 rep from* across (48sts)
Work even in garter st until piece measures 14inches from beg
Row 1. *k1,k2tog rep from * across (32sts)
Row3: k2tog,across (16sts)
Fold body with cast off edge at back and selvages at bottom
Sew seams, leaving a gap for stuffing.
Stuff and sew seam.
cast on 6sts in main
Row 2 k,inc 1 in every st (12sts)
ROW 3-7 KNIT
ROW 8 K2tog across sts (6sts)
Cut yarn leaving a long end, thread onto tapestry needle,run through sts and pull tightly. Sew seam, stuff lighlty, close seam. Sew in place.
EAR MAKE 2
with main cast on 4 sts (Garter st)
Row 1 KNIT
ROW2: K,inc 1 in every st (8)
ROW 3-8 KNIT
ROW 9 K2tog (4)
Finish as for tail but do not stuff. Set aside
Cast on 30sst
ROW1-4 Work ven in st st.
ROW5 *K3,k2tog rep from * across (24sts)
ROW6 and 8 Purl
ROW7 *K2,k2tog rep from *across (18sts)
ROW9 *K1,k2tog rep from* across (12sst)
ROW10 P2tog across (6sts)
Finish as for tail, stuff.
Sew cast on edge to body, embroider face details, sew ears in place
LEGS MAKE 4
wITH CHARCOAL cast on 15
ROW 1-12 work even in St st.
ROW 13:(k3,k2tog) three times (12sts)
ROW15: K2tog across (6sts)
FInsih as for tail, stuff. Sew open end to body.