Long, sweet, and to the points.
I love batwing tops because they're light, flowy, and go with everything. I found that really cool sheer fabric on clearance at a Walmart several years ago and recently found it in my stash. It was a little tricky to work with at first because of its extreme light weight, but I got used to it after the first long seam.
I chose to make it pointed rather than round for more visual interest and for a more wraith-like appearance, especially for when it's warm and windy.
I used a 48" fabric and LOVE how long it turned out!
- Momoka added Sharp Batwing Top to accessories 24 Sep 20:55
- L D. favorited Sharp Batwing Top 03 Jan 03:16
- signe P. added Sharp Batwing Top to tøj 23 Dec 17:06
- Lynam Designs added Sharp Batwing Top to Stuff To Try 23 Jun 05:00
- Eloïse B. added Sharp Batwing Top to Sapes DIY Fashion 09 May 14:14
- Kristie S. added Sharp Batwing Top to Clothing 29 Apr 14:21
- April R. favorited Sharp Batwing Top 20 Feb 19:24
- Kaiulani W. favorited Sharp Batwing Top 19 Feb 21:27
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Sharp Batwing Top to Clothing 29 Jan 19:03
- Xx13.CrowsxX favorited Sharp Batwing Top 29 Jan 19:02
Monika Gottindottir posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!