Shark is hungry for pencils!
This is a cute shark shaped pencil case. I used a mix of hand and machine sewing. This was my first project other than a couple of pincushions (one of which is visible with the shark) so it's not that hard. The trickiest part was the zipper but I got it on the second try... the seam ripper is your friend!
Made from the tutorial by Patchwork Posse: http://www.patchworkposse.com/shark-pencil-case-tutorial/
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Shark Pencil Case 18 Jul 05:24
- Karrie Wallace entered her project Shark Pencil Case to Secret Santa 16 Dec 13:01
- Eleanor favorited Shark Pencil Case 14 Dec 17:57
- LikeIceIsCold favorited Shark Pencil Case 12 Dec 22:50
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Shark Pencil Case 12 Dec 08:26
- Karrie Wallace published her project Shark Pencil Case 11 Dec 23:16
Karrie Wallace posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!