Can you tell me how to get to Zhima Jie?
I got this shirt a few years ago and still love it but its not a long shirt like most of my shirts are. Most people dont know that the sign says Sesame Street in Chinese until they see the 123 above the Kanji.
The brand that made the shirt is called JunkFood Forever and it does say "China" on the back of the shirt. When I got this they also had one in German and Spanish but the Chinese one was more interesting to me.
Since the shirt colors are cameo colors I went for a punk military look. I used a pic of the Judy skirt #6034 (burdastyle.com) as a reference for the bottom part.
I used another shirt I got for about $2 and a pillow case for the bottom half of the dress.
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Seseme Street Punk Dress 13 May 05:08
- Marie C. favorited Seseme Street Punk Dress 09 Sep 19:40
- Anna S. favorited Seseme Street Punk Dress 03 Sep 01:44
- Marie P. favorited Seseme Street Punk Dress 01 Aug 16:41
- Pace.Amore.SiRide favorited Seseme Street Punk Dress 14 Jul 16:29
- Dragon & Neko entered her project Seseme Street Punk Dress to Accessorize Audrey Kitching 03 Mar 03:38
Neko and Dragon posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!