an easy, quick chinese meal (-:
I love making these noodles!! It's such a healthy, fresh tasting meal, perfect for vegetarians. (recipe from book I found a long time ago and wrote down)
- Miss_Fit favorited Sesame Noodles 22 Mar 18:17
- K.T. H. favorited Sesame Noodles 25 Apr 08:11
- chang.shai favorited Sesame Noodles 30 Sep 03:58
- effy.kingly favorited Sesame Noodles 08 Dec 15:00
- HylianWriter534 favorited Sesame Noodles 15 Sep 04:23
- TinyTessieG added Sesame Noodles to Edible Yummers xD 30 Mar 19:05
- Chuckee added Sesame Noodles to Recetas/Recipes 05 Mar 16:57
- BelovedLillith favorited Sesame Noodles 04 Mar 06:15
- liz d. favorited Sesame Noodles 28 Oct 00:10
*cook spaghetti al dente in boiling water and drain. Keep warm at room temperature.
*Place snow peas and water in microwave safe dish and microwave for 1 minute to steam. Drain and set aside.
*grate carrots one cup equivalent.
*Put 1/4 cup peanut butter, three tablespoons soy sauce, one tablespoon toasted sesame oil, one tablespoon honey, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon ginger into a small mixing bowl.
*whisk to combine ingredients.
*Stir in steamed snow peas and uncooked grated carrots.
*Put spaghetti into serving bowl and
add the vegetable sauce mixture
*toss together using tongs.
( you may garnish with nuts, sesame seeds, chopped peanuts, and cilantro with green onion tops, optional)