awsome, hard, fun, enjoyable.
this is a fun but hard project!
- witterings favorited Serving Tray 13 May 17:34
- Hannah N. favorited Serving Tray 10 Jun 16:13
- 02jhseaby added Serving Tray to Try 08 Jun 15:47
- 02jhseaby favorited Serving Tray 08 Jun 15:47
- Elizabeth T. added Serving Tray to For Future Reference 08 Jan 01:19
- signe P. added Serving Tray to dekoration 27 Dec 19:24
- zoegirl221 favorited Serving Tray 21 Sep 21:17
- ajenne w. added Serving Tray to kitchen 16 Jul 03:45
- ajenne w. favorited Serving Tray 15 Jul 23:01
- Alex Poser added Serving Tray to Home Decor 11 Jan 01:57
Spray-paint your drawer pulls—top and bottom—if desired. Follow the directions on the can.
Start painting over the lines. Work top to bottom, left to right (if you’re right-handed), so you don’t smear the paint. Apply thickly so you will only need one coat. (I used this same technique on this tabletop.) Let dry for several hours. Erase any stray pencil marks when dry.
Using wood filler, fill the holes where the hinges attached on the back. Let dry. Sand smooth with a piece of sandpaper. Wipe off the sanding dust
Measure, mark, and drill the holes for your handles. The left ones were pre-drilled on mine, so I matched the placement on the right.