mums the word
Not the best looking ones but only used what I had, but I believe it came out pretty good.
These Homecoming mums are fairly simple to make, just cut the cardboard to the size you want to in a circle or an oval.
Glue some ribbon to the desire size of length you want and then glue some ribbon around the edges of the cardboard cutout like a flowers.
After that continue gluing the ribbon to your desire length.
*Don't forget to add your trinkets and embellishments if you have any*
(such as: bells, little foot balls, or anything themed)
When all of that is glued on, you can glue the flower and anything else on the flower, like a plushies or more trinkets.
You can glue a strap to the back so they can wear it at their school, homecoming, etc.
*If you want it more secure use staple to keep the ribbons in place. and If you know any braids , make it fancy and add that to it...hope it helps*
- Ashinezz entered her project Senoir Mums to Couture Keepsakes 23 May 20:12
- Ashinezz entered her project Senoir Mums to Printic Contest 27 Jan 18:54
- Amanda M. favorited Senoir Mums 27 Sep 01:27
- Syeyon K. commented on Senoir Mums 19 Jan 06:25
- Syeyon K. favorited Senoir Mums 19 Jan 06:24
- Ashi B. entered her project Senoir Mums to Cricut Contest 19 Jan 05:01
Ashinezz posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!