Knitted as one big circle, it's a lovely twist on the simple scarf!
This pattern is really more of a guide and can be modified to suit your personal preference. Knitted as one big circle, it's a lovely twist on the simple scarf!
- Kimya J. favorited Seed Stitch Cowl 27 Feb 01:17
- The Sassy Sparrow added Seed Stitch Cowl to Kate Winslet 08 Feb 00:14
- Violette Lovelace favorited Seed Stitch Cowl 28 Aug 02:49
- Chris K. favorited Seed Stitch Cowl 06 Feb 03:43
- Crafterella featured Seed Stitch Cowl 30 Jan 23:00
- Chudames favorited Seed Stitch Cowl 25 Jan 23:09
- Spanky H. favorited Seed Stitch Cowl 25 Jan 11:37
- RareJewel favorited Seed Stitch Cowl 25 Jan 08:12
- Zoe F. published her project Seed Stitch Cowl 21 Jan 09:00
For my cowl, I used 5mm circular knitting needles and some medium weight yarn. This cowl is worked in the opposite way to normal scarves, ie. cast on enough stitches to give yourself the scarf circumference (length) you would like and then we will work on the width.
After you have cast on enough stitches for however long you would like your cowl, begin knitting in seed stitch (1 knit, 1 purl repeatedly). Make sure to join in the two loose ends on your first row to close the circle.
Continue working in seed stitch, taking care to have alternating rows of knit and purl.
Once you have reached your desired width, you can cast off! Yay!