Hollowed out so you can hide your treasures!
I've seen a lot of these hollowed out books on this site. I didnt think it looked very hard to do, but I was wrong, lol. I isnt "hard" but it takes a very very long time to make. You have to cut the center out of every page, then glue every page together and let it dry for a day!
The hardest part was painting the cover to look like the Hogwarts Textbook. I painted the whole thing red then painted on the gold lettering and scratches in the book. Then I covered it in a few layers of glaze.
The pages looked kinda weird because of the glue, so I painted them a tan/parchment color. And I added a piece of felt to the inside of the book, so all the things inside are safe :)
I made this for the Harry Potter swap- I hope my partner appreciates all the time I took to make this special book ^_^
Now I want to make another for myself LOL
- Felicity G. favorited Secret Stash Book 12 Sep 03:25
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Secret Stash Book 17 Apr 21:23
- Bayou Jenn added Secret Stash Book to Crafts 15 Jun 23:18
- Anett E. favorited Secret Stash Book 18 May 10:05
- minus m. favorited Secret Stash Book 19 Feb 20:19
- Pam ^_^ entered her project Secret Stash Book to Finish This Book 20 Oct 20:07
Princess Pam-attitude posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!