A soft, lightly decorated pillow
I wanted a sea life pillow, and seahorses are one of my favorite water creatures. I drew up my own pattern, and sewed the raised lines on the sides with an 1/8th seam allowance before I sewed the sides together, leaving the belly open for stuffing. Once stuffed, I hand sewed the belly shut and attached the base of the mouth to the body so it wouldn't flop about.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Seahorse Pillow 20 Jul 17:57
- Sara M. favorited Seahorse Pillow 14 May 04:59
- ZanyDays entered her project Seahorse Pillow to Cherry Walls 07 Jan 14:40
- Isa B. favorited Seahorse Pillow 02 Dec 23:30
- buttercup303 added Seahorse Pillow to to do 12 Aug 09:37
- Zombie Babe favorited Seahorse Pillow 05 Aug 03:29
- Krista B. favorited Seahorse Pillow 13 May 16:26
- Mai added Seahorse Pillow to House Stuffs 27 Apr 17:06
- Mai favorited Seahorse Pillow 27 Apr 17:06
- Lauren C. added Seahorse Pillow to Seaside 25 Apr 19:49
ZanyDays posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!