Cards that look good AND smell good!
I can barely recall a single thing I learned at school but I can remember the smell of my popcorn scratch n'sniff sticker in the front of my hymn book as though it were yesterday.
These cards are a nod to the nostalgia that our sense of smell can evoke.
- amanda.shillito favorited Scratch N' Sniff Cards 14 Dec 21:39
- Kendell V. favorited Scratch N' Sniff Cards 27 Aug 23:50
- Morgan F. favorited Scratch N' Sniff Cards 26 Mar 21:27
- rheabird favorited Scratch N' Sniff Cards 24 Mar 18:03
- Lady Maiya favorited Scratch N' Sniff Cards 27 Feb 21:47
- Caaryn S. favorited Scratch N' Sniff Cards 21 Feb 21:36
- mosskeeto commented on Scratch N' Sniff Cards 21 Feb 01:32
- Shazziiee favorited Scratch N' Sniff Cards 14 Feb 11:50
- greta favorited Scratch N' Sniff Cards 14 Feb 01:59
- Nerdy Llama added Scratch N' Sniff Cards to Crafts to make 13 Feb 21:59
Cut card to rectangle in desired size, fold in half and then unfold.
Punch snowflakes (or whatevs shape you desire)only on one half of the card.
Lay muslin (or any nearly transparent but finely woven fabric) on top of card where you have punched your snowflakes or shapes. (Punching snowflakes sounds a bit violent to me. Something evil Christmas elves might do. So let’s not do too much of that).
Sprinkle with your scented stuff.
Fold red card in half so that fabric and cinnamon is sandwiched between red card and then holding red card horizontal all the while, lay it on your white card and then stitch around the entire red square.