Cute little armwarmers, constructed from old clothing
Sorry I didn't get pictures during the project. I wasn't thinking. This is my first how-to, so if anything confuses you, feel free to contact me.
- Jasmin F. favorited Scraptacular Arm Warmers 29 Jul 08:41
- Eve favorited Scraptacular Arm Warmers 12 Nov 07:15
- HylianWriter534 favorited Scraptacular Arm Warmers 24 Feb 00:41
- Flowermouse favorited Scraptacular Arm Warmers 20 Jul 13:31
- Bobbie W. entered her project Scraptacular Arm Warmers to Secondhand Chic Contest 14 May 22:20
Lop off the stretchy cuffs of your jacket with the scissors so that just a short, ragged bit of material remains. Cut a hole in one side for your thumb.
Cut off the shirt sleeves to the length you want the armwarmers to go.
Sew the non-ragged part of the cuffs to one end of the sleeves.
Now it's time for the fun part! Sew buttons, beads, whatever you like, anywhere on the armwarmers. I'd advise keeping it to where the back of the hand will be, as if you put it on your palm, it'll just get annoying.
And there you have it- simple, homemade arm warmers.