Gotta love that washi tape!
So I love to make A4 layouts using kraft cardstock.
1) I layered up lots of scraps of leftover paper in turquoise reds, black and whites. Don't you love the combo of red and turquoise?
2) I matted my photos on scraps of paper.
3) I put a washi tape border on the top and bottom to frame the layout.
4) I used stickers to embellish.
5) I traced a circle at the top and I punched a heart and then used a punch negative next to it.
Et voila! One completed layout about my love of travel.
mel.ide.5 posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!