An easy craft to decorate your room in a medieval fashion, and a good way to get rid of fabric scraps!
Pretty simple craft!
1. Cut a diamond shape out of cardboard of the shape(s) you would like to hang from your banner.
2. Trace around the cardboard onto the scrap fabric of your choice (I used a lace tablecloth, old clothes, and scraps), and cut out. This is what takes the longest, depending on how long you want your banner to be. Mine goes diagonally across my room and has about 30 triangles to it took a while!
3. Fold the diamond shape in half and glue together, making a triangle. Leave space near the fold to put the string through.
4. Attach the triangles in a pattern or randomly to your string of choice (I used plain old yarn). Use a safetey pin to lead the string through the folded triangle.
5. Hang and enjoy!
6. *optional* add letters to your banner to advertise your banner, put your name on it for your room, etc.
Elizabeth-the-Eclectic posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!