Let's not waste, recycle and make skirts.
This is a skirt I made by hand sewing (because my sewing machine has gone bye bye) scraps of denim together with a bit of material from a tshirt I had once stenciled crass on to and finished off with a tube made from a fitted tshirt in an attempt to keep the skirt up around my waist.
It was a project I started back at the beginning of the year but didn't get to complete it until last week due to university. grrr. I hope you like it.
- Lauren P. favorited Scrap Denim Skirt 25 Aug 20:15
- Angie S. favorited Scrap Denim Skirt 14 Apr 18:21
- jolene.flynn favorited Scrap Denim Skirt 25 Dec 19:51
- Skacore_Princess entered her project Scrap Denim Skirt to Secondhand Chic Contest 11 May 20:47
- Skacore_Princess entered her project Scrap Denim Skirt to Generation T Contest 17 Jul 21:49
Skacore_Princess posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!