A Scottish Terrier plushie!
I found this pattern online with no directions. Redrew it, and thought to upload it after I made one, so I could share my find! Sorry for the lack of pictures of it, I thought to upload after. Instead I circled or marked where to work on the pattern itself.
Mine looks a bit wrinkled, I am guessing mostly because I didnt stuff completely full, it was flimsy fabric, and I was watching a movie while I hand sewed.
- HylianWriter534 favorited Scottie Plushie 19 Dec 06:19
- jeanetteedwardswasthomas added Scottie Plushie to Plush 03 Mar 06:49
- jeanetteedwardswasthomas favorited Scottie Plushie 03 Mar 06:49
- EdwinL A. favorited Scottie Plushie 10 Jan 07:03
- Harjot S. favorited Scottie Plushie 18 Aug 11:12
- Jeff T. favorited Scottie Plushie 02 May 05:59
- Cory B. favorited Scottie Plushie 29 Mar 06:34
- Kristy B. favorited Scottie Plushie 24 Mar 10:41
- Henary C. favorited Scottie Plushie 26 Sep 04:43
- Justin C. favorited Scottie Plushie 25 Sep 12:40
Next, sew the fabric which doubles your ears. I worked on the pointed ends of the ears first, to make sure everything matched up. The long peice of the ears matches to the forehead, and the smaller end goes down the back of the ears.
Once this is done, I sewed the rest of the head together and the tail, leaving only the back of the dog open, so I could turn him around and stuff him.