The Art of the Fold
The ubiquitous school-book wrapper is known throughout the world. A non-adhesive, removable and replaceable wrapper,
it can be made out of relatively thin paper. Because of its double thickness and folded edges, it is surprisingly resilient and its simplicity makes it an enduring design. We present instructions for the original and then modify this old friend by lengthening the sheet of paper, wrapping it around the entire book and ending in a tab that tucks neatly into an integrated pleat. Both versions can be used for accordions, many of the blizzards, fishbone and tree folds.
- holycrow favorited School Book Wrapper / With Pleat 06 Nov 20:40
- JoLyn S. favorited School Book Wrapper / With Pleat 06 Nov 07:45
- Crafterella featured School Book Wrapper / With Pleat 01 Nov 23:00
- Helen W. favorited School Book Wrapper / With Pleat 26 Oct 17:51
- Laurence King published his project School Book Wrapper / With Pleat 26 Oct 09:00