How to show off pretty "no hole" crystals in an interesting way!
I am a Swarovski Cyrstal fan, and once on a trip to the Cayman Islands, I purchased these lovely loose crystals. As an experienced beader, I knew I wouldn't be able to string these lovelies, but I wanted to showcase them in SOME form of jewelry. I put them away and forgot about them, until I ran into these tiny glass bottles.
Now I am looking for more tiny scatter crystals to place into my tiny vials. As far as I know they are not sold in the US, are pretty hard to find. Give me a heads up if you find any!
- kiki w. added Scatter Crystal Charms to Craft 2 sell 31 Jan 14:49
- Rebecca M. favorited Scatter Crystal Charms 21 Jun 17:33
- Kimm G. replied to a comment on her project Scatter Crystal Charms 19 Apr 15:47
- Daisy Dawn favorited Scatter Crystal Charms 17 Apr 13:44
- yaafumanti favorited Scatter Crystal Charms 17 Apr 00:31
- Rozantia P. commented on Scatter Crystal Charms 15 Apr 20:36
Kimm G. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!