Create cute, scallop edges on your nails in a snap!
- Saulene P. added Scallop Trim Nails to to try 10 Jun 16:52
- Self-Constructed Freak added Scallop Trim Nails to M✿D L✿✿KS 14 Dec 08:13
- Dee D. added Scallop Trim Nails to beauty 03 Feb 21:30
- RareJewel favorited Scallop Trim Nails 30 Nov 07:00
- Crafterella added Scallop Trim Nails to Alexa Chung 06 Jun 12:39
- Bianca B. favorited Scallop Trim Nails 06 Dec 10:19
- amanda.shillito favorited Scallop Trim Nails 19 Oct 16:37
- PuddyTat favorited Scallop Trim Nails 11 Aug 01:38
- Mel C. favorited Scallop Trim Nails 29 Jun 08:18
- isobel.l favorited Scallop Trim Nails 26 Jun 15:58
Paint all your nails one of your colors.
Place a small dab of your second color onto a piece of paper. I found that using a small amount and refreshing it for each nail helped prevent the dab from becoming too goo-like.
Dip the ball end of a sewing pin into your dab.
Stamp your nail with the pin. This works just like a stamp, just press semi-firmly and quickly. Dip the pin into your dab of polish again if necessary and place another dot next to the first. Continue dotting the tip of the nail.
Paint in the tip of the nail or any areas that were missed.
Let dry and apply top coat.