Egg mixtured(well mixed):
5 eggs,250ml milk
1 tbsp chicken concentrated
stock,mixed with 250ml
Salt and pepper to taste
250g grated Cheddar cheese
- Jody G. added Sausage & Mushroom Macaroni Casserole to Food 01 Nov 18:59
- Jen C. favorited Sausage & Mushroom Macaroni Casserole 24 Mar 15:18
- mowi m. favorited Sausage & Mushroom Macaroni Casserole 09 Feb 12:05
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Sausage & Mushroom Macaroni Casserole 27 Jan 18:13
- Lady.Blasphemy favorited Sausage & Mushroom Macaroni Casserole 21 Nov 08:39
In a large pot with boiling water,cook macaroni.
Melt butter in a pan over medium heat,stir-fry mushrooms,sausages,red and green capsicum until fragrant.
Combine macaroni with sausages and egg mixture. Stir well.
Pour half of the mixture into a greased casserole and sprinkle over with grated cheese.Then pour the remaining macaroni mixture over and top with cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 20-25 minutes until set and golden brown.