fast, chocolatey and YUMMY!
My mom made these all the time when I was growing up. We called them "cow patties" or "mud cookies" because of their appearance, but really, they're a chocolate oatmeal cookie.
They're fast and so good...great for chocolate cravings and kids (or adults) dying for a sweet-fix!
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Saucepan Chocolate Cookies 17 Nov 23:11
- Chandandeep D. added Saucepan Chocolate Cookies to No Bake Christmas Goodies 04 Nov 11:18
- Laura H. favorited Saucepan Chocolate Cookies 14 Nov 13:39
- DocDoolittle favorited Saucepan Chocolate Cookies 27 Jul 16:37
- Miss B. added Saucepan Chocolate Cookies to To-make list 02 Apr 09:21
- ofenjen entered her project Saucepan Chocolate Cookies to Go Vegan 2011 Contest 13 Dec 04:30
In a medium saucepan, bring butter, milk, sugar and coca to a boil. Boil for two minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and immediately add oats, vanilla and peanut butter. Stir well.
Drop by 1/4 cup-fulls on to wax or parchment paper (an ice cream scoop works well). Allow to cool completely. The cookies will get firm and lose their shine as they cool.
tore in an airtight container. Try not to eat too many...or you'll get a tummy ache!