Cute satin ribbon rose ring
I made this rose ring by using satin ribbon. These rings turn out so cute and pretty, once you start making you won't stop! :p I love the pink ones the most.
Hope you like it ^_^
- Jackie G. added Satin Rose Ring to Sewing 23 May 19:25
- Chudames favorited Satin Rose Ring 04 Apr 04:17
- Meta H. added Satin Rose Ring to jewlery 28 Dec 22:27
- Oneina.million favorited Satin Rose Ring 14 Sep 22:29
- Peggy A. added Satin Rose Ring to Jewelry I need to make 10 Sep 07:12
- tina h. favorited Satin Rose Ring 31 Jul 02:28
- Julia C. added Satin Rose Ring to Jewelry Making 24 Jul 13:08
- signe P. added Satin Rose Ring to smykker 07 Jul 12:21
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Satin Rose Ring 07 Jul 06:19
- Muhaiminah Faiz replied to a comment on her project Satin Rose Ring 16 Jun 14:07
After making the folds tightly hold both ends together and release the center. Carefully hold one strand tightly with the rest of the folds with one hand and hold the other loose end with the other hand.
Carefully pull the loose end, this will bring all the folds together and form a rose-like pattern.
While pulling the loose end make sure not to pull it too far or the folds will be undone. Pull until getting the right/perfect pattern for the rose and stop pulling when it reaches the perfect pattern.