Handmade Simple and Cute Hair Bows!
A friend of mine showed me how to make these cute and simple hair bows out of satin ribbons. Once I knew how to make'em I couldn't stop, I started making satin ribbon hair bows for my sisters, friends and myself! I even sold so many. Anyways I'm really excited to show you guys how I made'em, hope the tutorial is helpful :)
- Rae G. added Satin Ribbon Hair Bow to Hair things 21 Sep 00:27
- Rebecca M. favorited Satin Ribbon Hair Bow 15 Jun 03:46
- Mona S. favorited Satin Ribbon Hair Bow 23 Mar 18:32
- Erin B. added Satin Ribbon Hair Bow to Zooey Deschanel 20 Jan 21:52
- Barjaa B. added Satin Ribbon Hair Bow to DIYS 27 Jun 19:02
- Miss_Fit favorited Satin Ribbon Hair Bow 26 Dec 00:39
- Kinnaro K. favorited Satin Ribbon Hair Bow 15 Nov 05:35
- shinyboxes favorited Satin Ribbon Hair Bow 17 Sep 00:35
- gleyse s. favorited Satin Ribbon Hair Bow 26 Aug 05:28
- Sammy 2020 replied to a comment on Satin Ribbon Hair Bow 25 Aug 19:16
When the glue dries, hold the glued satin ribbon as shown in the picture, placing the glued area in the middle,
Create small folds to make the bow,
Start folding it from any one side and press the middle of the bow.
Use a small amount of thread for tying a knot in the middle, so that the small folds don't come off.
The blank hair clip I used had small holes on both sides, so I used thread and needle,
I placed the blank hair clip right below the bow,
Brought the needle (along with the thread) through the hole, pulled the thread all the way through the satin ribbon and tied a knot,
Did the same for the other hole.
You can also glue the bow on a blank clip.
Done! Use bright colored satin ribbon and make as many as you want :)