Get ready to rip open your presents!
This is a hat I made a couple years ago for Christmas. It's just a standard cat hat that is in a Santa style. I hand sewed it but using a sewing machine works too
- Missing file
- M. K. favorited Santa Claws/ Cat Hat 14 Nov 12:39
- Ciel_Phantomhive13 favorited Santa Claws/ Cat Hat 15 Jan 01:13
- vermilia c. favorited Santa Claws/ Cat Hat 08 Dec 17:36
- whiteinu1 replied to a comment on her project Santa Claws/ Cat Hat 24 Jan 22:53
- sassymouse commented on Santa Claws/ Cat Hat 13 Jan 01:27
- sassymouse favorited Santa Claws/ Cat Hat 13 Jan 00:40
- Claire M. favorited Santa Claws/ Cat Hat 12 Jan 18:50
- Horkidelo added Santa Claws/ Cat Hat to Noel 12 Jan 12:23
- Lonelywolf favorited Santa Claws/ Cat Hat 12 Jan 11:58
- Seahopes favorited Santa Claws/ Cat Hat 11 Jan 03:35
whiteinu1 posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!
This is so cute! Where did you find the cat hat pattern?
whiteinu1 · Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US · 2 projects
I just made one by measuring my head and looking at different patterns online, but I found this tutorial very helpful (http://clearkid.deviantart.com/art/Fleece-Hat-Tutorial-68772035)