A most elegant hat for your beautiful cat!
This is how to make a lovely Santa cat hat for your dearest little kitty cat! Let your feline celebrate Christmas in style! Sorry that I don't have pictures for each step, I only thought to make it into a how-to after I made it.
- mmotse03 favorited Santa Cat Hat! 22 Apr 04:45
- Tanya S. favorited Santa Cat Hat! 10 Feb 18:11
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Santa Cat Hat! 07 Feb 06:01
- Lowe . favorited Santa Cat Hat! 26 Dec 22:11
- Cristal F. added Santa Cat Hat! to Projects 09 Dec 06:09
- keecatz favorited Santa Cat Hat! 09 Sep 06:30
Firstly gather your materials.
Measure around your kitty's head. This is how long the fun fur will be.
Next of all, trace a little triangle shape onto the red velvet material. Cut out two of these, each one the exact same size.
Cut out a strip of fun fur to match your measurement from earlier.
Sew together the two pieces of red velvet, inside out. Remember to leave one side for the cat's head to go in!! Give it a hem.
Take the elastic cord and cut out enough to go under kitty's chin. Sew each end to the inside of the hat, like a chin strap.
Now, turn the hat the right way out.
Glue the fun fur down to the velvet, like on a normal Santa Claus hat.
Sew the little pom pom or bell onto the tip of the hat.