A tasty way to get your daily dose of fruit...and red wine :)
Here is a recipe for a tasty, not too sweet, nice and strong sangria I came up with after having one too many super sweet and weak ones at restaurants. I could drink this stuff all day! I hope you like it.
- drevanhoussen commented on Sangria 28 Aug 06:17
- drevanhoussen added Sangria to Autres 28 Aug 06:15
- drevanhoussen favorited Sangria 28 Aug 06:15
- SugarNSpiceLily added Sangria to alcoholic contents! 27 Feb 22:04
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Sangria 27 Feb 22:04
- Leigh C. favorited Sangria 12 Jan 01:41
- Zombie Babe favorited Sangria 22 Sep 06:43
- Grimgirl101 favorited Sangria 20 Jun 23:11
- Nikkie B. favorited Sangria 06 Sep 19:28
- Bat Ma'am favorited Sangria 20 Jun 15:07
Pour the wine into the pitcher. Make sure to leave room for the fruit. I filled it about 3/4 full. Add in 4 to 6 shots of Brandy to the pitcher depending on how strong you like it. I like to add in a few tablespoons of the maraschino cherry juice from the jar to add a little extra sweetness. Stir.