Mark Montano did a project tutorial a while back for safety pin "feathers" on a blazer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQqwGNnyoR8
I knew i wanted to make wings but was a bit uninspired until i saw this picture on tumblr: http://risticeva.tumblr.com/post/10282325337
It's a little time consuming, but not at all difficult.
- Key West Witch added Safety Pin Wings to Wings 19 Mar 12:28
- Claire M. favorited Safety Pin Wings 01 Feb 20:32
- Jenna C. added Safety Pin Wings to Clothes/Acessories 16 Dec 03:19
- ModernXDayXVaudevillian favorited Safety Pin Wings 01 Nov 23:02
- Maxine M. added Safety Pin Wings to To-make list 23 Oct 16:31
- WerewolfCas favorited Safety Pin Wings 20 Oct 02:59
- kieeeera_ favorited Safety Pin Wings 18 Oct 11:35
- hayli p. added Safety Pin Wings to to do 10 Oct 21:03
- lin d. favorited Safety Pin Wings 06 Oct 04:51
- Rikki L. favorited Safety Pin Wings 03 Oct 12:59
And you're done! It brings me back to my punk days, lol. All them pins on my back kind of frighten me, sure makes me feel like i'm living on the edge.