A necklace that can be worn with anything. Also its easy to make.
This is a fun necklace to wear with almost anything. I got the inspiration for it from a picture of a necklace I saw on tumbler.
Don't be scared to try it because it has so many steps it is really simple to make and you can change the beads to what ever color you like. You can also make a pattern with the beads. Also you don't have to use chain you can just stop at step six and string beads on and add clasps.
Oh and I don't know exactly how long this took.
- Steffi J. added Safety Pin Necklace. to Vivienne Westwood 31 Jan 21:55
- Phenomenise added Safety Pin Necklace. to To-make list 03 Jul 15:18
- lange.hannalea favorited Safety Pin Necklace. 26 Feb 13:14
- Lauren W. added Safety Pin Necklace. to must make 02 Jan 21:24
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Safety Pin Necklace. 01 Jan 17:03
- Jacqueline C. favorited Safety Pin Necklace. 10 Dec 18:51
- Valerie C. favorited Safety Pin Necklace. 30 Nov 13:09
- Harlow L. favorited Safety Pin Necklace. 29 Nov 07:36
- Funkinfurdro favorited Safety Pin Necklace. 24 Nov 07:01
- Queen of the Sidhe favorited Safety Pin Necklace. 23 Nov 22:23
•Seed beads of your choice (size and color does not matter) I used while and metallic beads of different sizes.
•Safety pins of varies sizes
•String (I used some hemp)
•Chain (mine was about 12 ½ inches) (If its thinner chain the length might vary) (optional see description)
•2 jump rings (not shown)
•Jewelry tools (not shown, they are just small pliers)