A quick and easy statement necklace
This bold necklace is ridiculously easy to make, and looks so effective.
Alternatively I think it'd look great with a ribbon fastening instead of chain.
I forgot to take any pictures whilst making this, but hopefully the written instructions will be enough, (but feel free to ask any questions if not).
(Also available in my etsy shop)
- Vi F. favorited Safari Animal Necklace 23 Oct 02:06
- Ghost C. favorited Safari Animal Necklace 04 Feb 22:34
- veronica f. favorited Safari Animal Necklace 10 Feb 17:06
- Kyara S. favorited Safari Animal Necklace 03 Oct 22:54
- Emma H. favorited Safari Animal Necklace 20 Aug 12:34
- irma o. added Safari Animal Necklace to clothes 16 Aug 02:11
- alex d. favorited Safari Animal Necklace 24 Jul 21:32
- PineconePrincess favorited Safari Animal Necklace 12 Jul 23:42
- Summer O. favorited Safari Animal Necklace 18 May 21:02
- lisa b. added Safari Animal Necklace to DIY the Look Carol Pilbasian from Last Man on Earth 17 May 21:38
Begin by screwing your eye hooks into the ends of each animal, you might find it beneficial to place the animals on a flat surface and try arranging them in different orders to find the order that they'll sit best in [for example some animals may require you to screw in the hook at an angle (if there's a tail in the way or something) so these may be best placed at the ends].
Next join the animals together using jump rigs through the eyehooks
Add approximately 6 inches of chain to each side using a jump ring (adjust the length so it sits where you would like)
If you'd like the length to be adjustable then add an extender chain to one side using a jump ring, if not then just add a jump ring to one side
Use a jump ring to add a lobster clap to the other side of the chain and you're done :)