This is farely easy to make but I'd like to point out that all ruffles were made differently and their is no real way to make ruffles but to do it to your own taste.
- Willa H. added Ruffle Top to To-Clothes 14 Oct 16:56
- Jess W. favorited Ruffle Top 18 Jan 23:43
- TARA R. added Ruffle Top to dresses and more 06 Jan 01:54
- WerewolfCas favorited Ruffle Top 20 Oct 02:53
- Shantelle t. added Ruffle Top to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 02:58
- Mary F. added Ruffle Top to tops 21 Jul 01:17
- Abby C. favorited Ruffle Top 04 May 23:56
- Nora E. added Ruffle Top to Projects to try 05 Apr 18:52
- Tomato B. favorited Ruffle Top 29 Mar 14:16
- mareli.basson favorited Ruffle Top 21 Nov 11:46
For the back cut out on the fold 1x
For the front I just extended my line to make a triangular shape from the neck/shoulder.
assemble both pieces and then cut out different rectengular shapes to make your ruffles.
**BUt at this point its mainly up to you because like I mentioned before I made them randomly**