A pair of knit/crochet armwarmers.
"Ruber" means Red in Latin. These armwarmers are perfect for a cool day or for a sweater or jacket that's just a little too short on your arms.
- BlazingFirebug favorited Ruber Lace Armwarmers 17 Jun 08:40
- Birdie R. favorited Ruber Lace Armwarmers 20 Dec 19:42
- tiffanybsparks added Ruber Lace Armwarmers to Accessories 13 Nov 22:19
- tiffanybsparks favorited Ruber Lace Armwarmers 13 Nov 22:18
- srslyjc favorited Ruber Lace Armwarmers 19 Jul 20:39
- Miss_Fit favorited Ruber Lace Armwarmers 01 Jul 19:44
- glitzer13*_* added Ruber Lace Armwarmers to try to ... -it could be difficulty ^_^ 27 Sep 12:47
- Dvini S. added Ruber Lace Armwarmers to to do 03 Sep 05:15
- jasminexhouse favorited Ruber Lace Armwarmers 20 Aug 14:31
- AnnaMong favorited Ruber Lace Armwarmers 15 Jul 09:32
*The chains at the beginning of the double crochet rounds do NOT count as a stitch*
CO 36 and work five rounds of 1x1 ribbing. when you bind off, use the last loop in the yarn to ch1, sc in the first stitch, ch5, skip 3, sc in next stitch. Repeat around.
Rnd. 2: slip stitch into the next two chains. Sc in the third. ch 5, sc into the third ch of next loop around, slip stitch into the first sc made.
Transition round 1: slip stitch into next two chains,sc in the third chain. *Ch 1, dc in next sc, ch1, sc in third chain of chain loop. Continue around, working last dc into last slip stitch of round 2. Ch1 and slip into sc in third chain.
4 & 5: Ch 2, double crochet around.
Transition round 2: Ch2, dc in first stitch. *Ch1, skip one stitch, sc. Ch1, skip one stitch, dc. Continue around.
7: Ch 5, sc in next dc around.
Work from round 2-6 two more times, then continue until you are finished with Transition Round 1.
Thumb hole round: Dc 25, ch 4, skip 4, Dc rest of round.
Last round: Dc around.
Weave in the loose ends and have fun!